Monday, March 2, 2009

You make me want to measure stars in the backyard with a cacluator and a ruler .

Well this my millionth post about spring, but seeing as it was over 70 degrees today and there is only 19 days until the official start of spring I figure it is the only one that really matters.
I seriously think that these clothes would be all I'd need to get through spring and summer. Now if only I had about a million and six dollars.
(Click to enlarge)
Details
Shoes: Reef flip flops.
Cocobelle Roman gladiators. Bags: Jerome Dreyfuss large bag. Anun clutch. Tops: J Crew bow top. See by Chloé hippy print top. Humor lace tank. Forever21 embroidered top. Dresses: Lounge Lover tank dress. See by Chloé tiered floral dress. See by Chloé silk sleeveless dress. T by Alexander Wang pocket tank dress. James Perse t-shirt dress. Thomas Wylde ruffle dress. Pants: generic black leggings. Hydraulic gray skinny jeans. BKE khakis. American Eagle Outfitters jeans. Shorts: Alexander Wang denim shorts. Bouvardia knit shorts. Jades24 denim shorts. Rachel Comey black knit bloomers.

9 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic! I wish I had that much money to shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of those clothes
    very nice. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 70 degrees!?! Nice spring-y picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the drapy tanks make me want it to be warmer like crazy. The wooden wedges on your side bar are amazing as well, you could hurt somebody with those

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i am basically loving every item you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so so much for your lovely comment!
    it really made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pieces! i love the colors you've chosen here. esp the floral dress, very summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really love some knitted bloomers. x

    ReplyDelete